Every day you learn something new. Meanwhile, we try our best to make our guide simple for you. Today our topic of the guide is as unique as always.
You would be well aware of how to take a screenshot on a mobile phone, smartphone, or tablet. But do you know how to take a screenshot on Asus’s laptop?
No! right? Don’t worry as here we are providing you with some efficient ways of taking a screenshot. We will be directly guiding you and help you to learn how to take a screenshot on an Asus laptop.
However, if you have a Windows laptop in the house then all the below ways of Asus laptop will help you to screen capture.
Further, let us just be very clear that all these steps are easy to follow for Asus laptop or any Windows laptop or computer. In addition, you can alternatively use any of the suited working methods for your Asus laptop. As all will provide you a screenshot on Asus laptop in the best way.
Meanwhile, you are on your chrome browser and couldn’t download images from the website on your desktops. The solution to download such images would be a saved screenshot for the users. Further, you can do this with tools on your pc in a proper format.
How to Take a Screenshot on Asus Laptop?
Meanwhile, there are plenty of tools options to choose from for your Asus laptop or pc. Some are the easiest and short functions. While others are taking a little longer time to function on your Asus laptop or pc. There are also extensions available for the browser. The extension will include saved, edited and print features. Extensions are useful features if you have to frequently copy a screenshot
As everyone nowadays wants to save their time.
So to save your time we will add some shortcuts ways in the beginning. However, if you cant understand these functions of the Asus laptop you can continue reading further the entire article.
When you explore the whole article, you will surely find some handy tricks and tips as well as features that we have mentioned below for users of Asus laptops.
Let’s dive directly into our topic to provide our users with some important information about your Asus laptop.
One of the simplest methods is to take a screenshot in Asus laptop is with help of a print screen shortcut key.
Taking Screenshot With Prt Sc Shortcut
By using this first method of Prtscn key in the Asus laptop, you can copy a screenshot image of the full window. You can follow the below steps to take a screenshot with a trick on the Asus laptop.
- To take the screenshot on Asus laptop of the entire screen. Press the print screen key button i.e. prtsc key button is in the top row in the right corner of the keyboard. The screenshots are saved in the clipboard
- Press prtsc button as print screen key is represented as PrtSc key button on the keyboard of laptop as one of the shortcut keys for screenshots.
- Further, you need to open photo editing software. Or paint would also do the job for your image file.
- You can paste your screenshot from the clipboard on the Asus laptop. Then press the ctrl+v shortcut key to paste from the clipboard. Further, you can also open paint and select paste from the clipboard in the toolbar paint options from the menu to paste your screenshots image.
- With help of an image editing program version, you can also do the editing of the screenshot on the Asus laptop with the editor if required. To resize, crop or create an arrow with the program.
- Now, once the screenshot image process is complete. It is not saved in your hard drive
- You can save it by pressing the Ctrl+S keyboard shortcut from your keyboard. Further, either you want a png or jpeg file. Mostly png is preferred by users of the desktop these days.
- An active window will pop up with a dialogue of saving the screenshot image.
- You can click and assign a name of your choice to your screenshot and save it on your desktop computer.
- Further, you could simply drag and upload it or print whatever your requirements are
See Also Dell Laptop Solidworks
Using Snipping Tool
Windows Os include a snipping tool that helps in taking screenshots. Further, taking screenshots is simple for Asus computers as well as Zenbook.
However, you need to be aware of the right tools and techniques. While talking about the snipping tool, it is a very useful tool. This tool helps to create screenshots in one shot.
At the same time, you can click the snipping tool for a full-screen snip of the browser of pc screen. You can also print it later if you want.
Let’s move towards the step-by-step approach required to take screenshots easily on the laptop.
- First of all, you have to search for the snipping tool on the start menu of your laptop. For that, you have to press the Windows logo key. On contrary, you can find the touch button effect and select it by tapping.
- By pressing the Windows logo key, there will open a search box or search bar.
- Type snipping tool after pressing windows key.
- By doing so, you will be able to view the snipping tool on your Windows operating system.
- After opening the snipping tool. A dialogue will pop up with several options.
- You can opt for a variety of screenshots by clicking on the new camera icon by the mouse button.
Note More Best Laptop for Video Conferencing
Types Of Screenshots On Asus Laptop With Snipping Tool
While talking about the types, you have four types to opt from.
Free Form Snip Type:
In this type, you can simply draw any required shape for yourself. Thereby, it is known as free form.
Rectangular Snip Tool:
This snipping tool involves taking screenshots of the rectangle part of the screen. Further, this rectangular portion could be of any size.
Active Window Snip:
Active window refers to snapping of the current window that you are using. Further, if you have multiple windows open.
Then you have to select the one that you are interested in. After clicking the window you can capture the entire page which is pretty easy.
This option allows us to take screenshots on Asus of the entire screen.
Meanwhile, once you have made your choice of what screenshot you want. Then click on the option of your choice.
Further, select the window that you want to capture. Moreover, a dialogue box will launch that will assist you in saving the new screenshot with the save snip icon.
With this format, you can simply click a screenshot on an Asus laptop as well as Zenbook. In other words, we can also call it a snapshot. Meanwhile, another easiest way we have covered.
See Also Best Laptop for Security
Direct Sharing The Screenshot On Asus Laptop
While using a keyboard shortcut, we can perform various functions in one step.
Starting from capturing to saving and then sharing all the screenshots in one go. Some people may find the snipping tool process a little longer.
So no worries as here we are with another option of whole screen capture.
With this process, you cannot only capture the entire screen. In addition, you can share it with sharing options. let’s describe what we are talking about.
- Start by opening the windows that you want to screenshot on an Asus laptop as well as Zenbook.
- Then you have to press “Windows Key+ H” at the same time.
- Doing so, a window will appear on the certain area right side with several options for sharing. You can simply click with whom you want to share.
- Above all this is not a time-consuming screenshot process.
Read Also: Best Laptops For Live Streaming
Capture Screenshots That Are Saved Automatically
It’s also possible to snap a screenshot using the Asus PC’s keyboard shortcut that is automatically saved.
Follow this guide if you wish to save a screenshot after taking it without using any picture editing software. On Windows, this is the quickest and fastest way to take a screenshot.
- For this press Windows + Prt Sc (Print Screen)simultaneously on your keyboard. It will then immediately store the image in the Screenshot<Picture’s folder of the system.
- This screenshot can only be viewed by using the file explorer and clicking on the default pictures section or folders.
- In the pictures folder of the system, you’ll see a screenshot folder. After clicking on it, you’ll be able to see your snapshot in this folder.
- Meanwhile, this is another easy method to take screenshots on an Asus or zenbook.
Take Screenshot Through Visible Mouse Cursor
This approach is for you if you wish to snap a screenshot with the cursor visible limited technology. In all Windows versions, you may use one of the best apps i.e recorder.
Further, take a snapshot of the screen on the Asus laptop with the mouse pointer showing using this tool To understand How to Screenshot on an Asus Laptop with a visible mouse pointer.
Simply follow the below instructions.
- Start by using the Windows key as you have read in other methods to take a screenshot on the Asus laptop.
- There will appear a search sign after pressing windows. There you have to search the steps recorder application to record the screen.
- By clicking the recorder application in the windows, a small dialogue box will appear for the screenshot.
- Further, you have to tap on “Start Record”. After this click on the screen from where to want to take the screenshot.
- After you have taken the screenshot you have to click the “Stop Record” option.
- Doing so will appear all screenshots with the visible mouse cursor arrows. In order to save all these screenshots from the library in windows, you have to save them in the screenshots folder.
Active Window Screenshot With Print Screen
In the above methods, we have mentioned how to take a screenshot of the active window. But here we are on another level of technology.
We are here talking about a shortcut key in windows. This will help in taking the screenshot in one go.
Wanna know how? let’s dive into this method of Windows.
Open the work that you want to capture and make a screenshot in windows. The work you want to capture will be known as the “Active Window”.
- Opening the active window to take a screenshot of a video or website.
- Press alt+Print screen (prtScr) keys from the keyboard simultaneously to capture or copy of screenshot of the website or video on the laptop.
- Further, the screenshot would be copied to your clipboard.
- To save this screenshot for later use. You have to save the contents of the screenshot in a folder.
- Open Microsoft Paint app or any other image editor application of computer like photoshop to edit. This choice depends on your choice. Either you want to edit, enter or view any annotations with your copied screenshot.
- Press Ctrl+V to paste and insert the edit screenshot file in the app. Meanwhile, you can also do cropping of the document as well. After using software to crop your screenshot.
- Press the Ctrl+S button to save the screenshot of the website. Or click on the Save button from the table to save the content that the user copy.
Read This: Best Laptops for Nursing Students
Alternative Method Of ScreenShot
In order to capture your entire screen on an Asus laptop. If the above method fails, we have added another similar way that will surely work.
This way will also be helpful to take screenshots of the entire screen.
- Start by using the shortcuts key buttons of the device i.e Ctrl+ PrintScreen( PrtScr).
- Meanwhile, this will capture the screenshot, now you have to save it.
- You can open any editor app that you want to do minor editing of the screenshot on an Asus laptop.
- Paste the screenshot on the Asus laptop device by using the short keys of Ctrl+V.
- Further, you can save it with Ctrl+S after editing it according to your needs.
Apart from these two, we have another two buttons I.e. Fn+ PrintScreen(prtscr). You can follow the above-mentioned text to take a screenshot on Asus laptop.
You Might Also Like Best Laptops for Adobe Illustrator
In short, we have provided you with many ways to take a screenshot on an Asus laptop. Asus laptops have an easy way for screen capture. Meanwhile, you can also install apps and their extensions from different websites. These extensions are not only for chrome browsers. Instead, they support every other browser.
Further, you may also involve other photo editing software to edit your captured screenshot in Asus laptops. Above mentioned ways do not cost us any price. As these are free of any price changes. However, some editor’s software will charge us a price for the edit.
Meanwhile, these image editing tool features or Microsoft paint app running helps to annotate screenshots completely free and easy. Shortcuts have slightly more advantages than editor mode. As they save your extended program with a single control.
Further, there are additional tools and additional features running in windows that were available from windows vista to the latest windows. You can also use the screenshot feature for the gaming series.
Meanwhile, To screenshot easily on these Android-based devices. You have to enter the “Power” + “ Volume down” buttons area for 2 seconds.
Read This: 10 Best Laptops For Bloggers
If you have any queries regarding the contents or any suggestions. Then leave a comment below or your add ons as a participant. Meanwhile, you can also contact us on our email from any region or area such as India or another place you are always welcome. Further, comment and share our work through email with your friends. Your reviews mean and matter a lot to us.
If you want to get in touch click on the right place that results in linking users with our new release articles whether the user is from a smartphone or tablet.
We hope that you have learned and created many options and things from our articles about laptops and computers.
None of the products of the market in the article of any brand is captured for advertising. Or is affiliated for advantage with the advertising programs of the amazon page.
You May Want To Know About So Laptop